If you are using this website you hereby provide your unconditional consent or agreements to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs as provided under section 43a and section 72a of information technology act, 2000.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs is concerned about the privacy of the data and information of users buyers/customers whether registered or non-registered) accessing, offering, selling or purchasing products or services on Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs websites, mobile sites or mobile applications ("Website") on the Website and otherwise doing business with Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs.
Like most website operators, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs visitors use its website. From time to time, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on http://ishmiherbal.com blog posts.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Certain visitors to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs websites choose to interact with Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs in ways that require Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up for a blog at http://ishmiherbal.com to provide a username and email address.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs behalf or to provide services available at Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs, third parties or the public at large.
If you are a registered user of http://ishmiherbal.com and have supplied your email address, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs and our products. We primarily use our blog to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
- The type of electronic data or information that You share with or provide to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs by using or searching the website and that Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs collects from You;
- Collection and storage of your data or information:
- The purpose for collection of such electronic data or information from You;
- All the information, security practices and policies of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs; and
- The "Information" (which shall also include data) provided by you to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs or collected from you by Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may consist of "Personal Information" and "Non-Personal Information".
“Personal Information” :
- Your name
- Your gender
- Your date of birth,
- Your telephone number
- Your address
- Your gender
- Your e-mail address or other contact information
- Your user name along with your password
- Your financial information such as bank, bank account information or credit card or debit card company and their details or other payment instrument details including OTP,
- Information regarding your transactions on the Website, (including sales or purchase history),
- IP address (Internet Protocol address),
- Any other items of ‘sensitive personal data or information' as such term is defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices And Procedures And Sensitive Personal Data Of Information) Rules, 2011 enacted under the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Identification code of your communication device which You use to access the Website or otherwise deal with any Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entity,
- Your gender
Any other Information that You provide during your registration process, if any, on the Website. Such Personal Information may be collected in various ways including during the course of You:
- At the time of registration as a user on the Website
- To provide certain services offered on the Website. Such instances include but are not limited to making an offer for sale, online purchase, participating in any online survey or contest, communicating with Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs customer service by phone, email or otherwise or posting user reviews on the items available on the Website, or
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may also collect information other than Personal Information from You through the Website when You visit and / or use the Website. Such information may be stored in server logs. This Non-Personal Information would not assist Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs to identify You personally. This Non-Personal Information may include:
- GPS location or your geographic location
- Information of your telecom service provider
- Information of your internet service provider
- Information of your computer or mobile browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome etc.),
- The operating system of Your computer, mobile, device and the Website You last visited before visiting the Website,
- The duration of your stay on the Website is also stored in the session along with the date and time of your access.
- Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may store temporary or permanent ‘cookies' on your computer. You can erase or choose to block these cookies from your computer. You can configure your computer's browser to alert you when we attempt to send You a cookie with an option to accept or refuse the cookie. If You have turned cookies off, You may be prevented from using certain features of the Website.
- Your installed packages information
Your electronic information
- The Information provided by you from time to time to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs is and shall be authentic, correct, current and updated and You have all the rights, permissions and consents as may be required to provide such Information to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs.
- You are providing the Information to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs.
- The Information provided by you from time to time to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs for consequent storage, collection, usage, transfer, access or processing of the same and shall not be in violation of any third party agreement, laws, charter documents, judgments, orders and decrees.
- Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs and each of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entities, officers, directors, contractors or agents shall not be responsible for the authenticity of the Information that You or any other user provide to Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs.
- Your Information will primarily be stored in electronic form however certain data can also be stored in physical form.
- We may store, collect, process and use your data in countries other than Republic of India but under compliance with applicable laws. We may enter into agreements with third parties (in or outside of India) to store or process your information or data. These third parties may have their own security standards to safeguard your information or data and we will on commercial reasonable basis require from such third parties to adopt reasonable security standards to safeguard your information / data.
- Purpose for collecting, using, storing and processing Your Information Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs collects, uses, stores and processes Your Information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws (including where the applicable law provides for such collection, usage, storage or processes in accordance with the consent of the user) connected with a function or activity of each of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entities and shall include the following:
- To make easy Your use of the Website or other services of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entities;
- To complete and fulfil Your purchase, if You purchase any product or avail of any service from the Website, for example, to have Your payments processed, communicate with You regarding Your purchase and provide You with related customer service;
- To send You information, materials, and offers from Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs;
- To help You address Your problems incurred on the Website including addressing any technical problems;
- To provide You with information about products and services available on the Website
- To respond to Your inquiries or fulfil Your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- To send You important information regarding the Website, changes in terms and conditions, user agreements, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs believes may be of interest to You;
- To personalize Your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to Your preferences;
- To conducting academic research and surveys
- To protect the integrity of the Website;
- For proper administering of the Website;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the Website (e.g., to determine the number of visitors to specific pages within the Website);
- To improve the services, content and advertising on the Website;
- To provide value added services such as Single Sign On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password in order to access multiple websites and applications;
- To facilitate seamless purchase experience while making a transaction by pre-populating the OTP received through SMS by you
- To facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched by Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs or third party service providers and business associates
- To analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, to facilitating payments
- To respond to legal, judicial, quasi judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behaviour, user preferences etc.;
- To permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
- To permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product related support;
- To determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of investigation or internal audit;
- To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to have an adverse impact on the services provided on any Website or by Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs;
Links To External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs uses Google AdWords for remarketing
You can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin.
Sharing and disclosure of Your Information
You hereby unconditionally agree and permit that Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may transfer, share, disclose or part with all or any of Your Information, within and outside of the Republic of India to various Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entities and to third party service providers / partners / banks and financial institutions for one or more of the Purposes or as may be required by applicable law. In such case we will contractually oblige the receiving parties of the Information to ensure the same level of data protection that is adhered to by Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs under applicable law.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may also share Personal Information if Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of various terms and conditions or our policies.
We reserve the right to disclose your information when required to do so by law or regulation, or under any legal obligation or order under law or in response to a request from a law enforcement or governmental agency or judicial, quasi-judicial or any other statutory or constitutional authority or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
You further agree that such disclosure, sharing and transfer of Your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information shall not cause any wrongful loss to You or to any third party, or any wrongful gain to us or to any third party.
You unconditionally agree and permit Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs to access and read your SMS to autofill or prepopulate ‘OTP’ while making a transaction and to validate your mobile number.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may share statistical data and other details (other than Your Personal Information) without your express or implied consent to facilitates various programmes or initiatives launched by Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs, its affiliates, agents, third party service providers, partners or banks & financial institutions, from time to time.
Notwithstanding the above, We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable You to make payments for buying products or availing services on Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs. When You sign up for these services, You may have the ability to save Your card details and/or UPI details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, We may share Your relevant Personal Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to You or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
Links to third party websites
Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the Website which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs unless expressly specified on the Website.
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs uses "Cookies", similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Those who engage in transactions with Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs – by purchasing Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs services or products, are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs. Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Security & Retention
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs strives to ensure the security of Your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. For this purpose, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs adopts internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entity shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. Provided that Your right to claim damages shall be limited to the right to claim only statutory damages under Information Technology Act, 2000 and You hereby waive and release all Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you choose a payment gateway to complete any transaction on Website then Your credit card data may be stored in compliance with industry standards/ recommended data security standard for security of financial information such as the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may share your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the Purpose. However, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to third party (including any third party websites, even if links to such third party websites are provided on the Website).
Notwithstanding anything contained in this Policy or elsewhere, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs shall not be held responsible for any loss, damage or misuse of Your Personal Information, if such loss, damage or misuse is attributable to a Force Majeure Event (as defined below).
A Force Majeure Event shall mean any event that is beyond the reasonable control of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs and shall include, without limitation, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network,, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption (provided beyond reasonable control of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs), power or electricity failure or unavailability of adequate power or electricity.
While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained till such time required for the Purpose or required under applicable law, whichever is later. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
User discretion and opt out
You agree and acknowledge that You are providing your Information out of your free will. You have an option not to provide or permit Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs to collect Your Personal Information or later on withdraw Your consent with respect to such Personal Information so provided herein by sending an email to the grievance officer or such other electronic address of the respective Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entity as may be notified to You. In such case, You should neither visit any Website nor use any services provided by Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entities nor shall contact any of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs entities. Further, Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may not deliver products to You, upon Your order, or Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may deny you access from using certain services offered on the Website.
You can add or update Your Personal Information on regular basis. Kindly note that Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs would retain Your previous Personal Information in its records.
Credit & Contact Information
Business / Assets Sale or Transfers
If Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
- is clear and easily accessible and provide statements of Shri Vikasanand Innovative Herbs policies and practices with respective to the Information;
- provides for the various types of personal or sensitive personal data of information to be collected;
- provides for the purposes of collection and usage of the Information;
- provides for disclosure of Information; and
- provides for reasonable security practices and procedures.