Ishmi pure bees wax lip balm is especially designed to heal and replenish dry & chapped lips. Moisturizing and hydrating properties of herbs infused oil and pure bees wax make it a wonderful nourishing and moisturizing lip balm. It makes glossy, super soft, non greasy and non sticky lip balm.
Best property of this lip balm is that it is non sticky and very light, so does not need to reapply frequently like other conventional lip palm. It provides long hours of moisturizing effects.
1. Super healing and hydrating.
2. Makes lips moisturize and soft.
3. Soothes and softens the dry and sensitive lips.
3. Free from petroleum products and preservative.
1. Beeswax - Beeswax can create a protective layer on the lips. It keeps your lips hydrated. Beeswax is also a natural exfoliator, ideal for sloughing away dead skin cells.
2. Cocoa butter - Cocoa butter is loaded with fatty acids hence it nourishes and hydrates the lips and improves elasticity of lips. It also forms a protective barrier over lips to hold in moisture. Cocoa butter improves your lips appearance i.e. shiny, pinkish and toned. It slows lips aging by protecting against damage from the sun’s harmful UV rays.
3. Sesame oil - Sesame Oil forms a natural barrier on your lips that can help protect against damaging pollutants and even ultra-violet rays.
It may reduce cell damage by inhibiting certain compounds known to produce DNA damaging free radicals.
It speeds the healing cracks. Sesame Oil’s potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties help to speed up healing time and have also been shown to stimulate collagen production at the site of the cracked lips.
Sesame Oil is thicker oil that is able to penetrate deep down to hydrate lips from the inside out, and because of its high linoleic acid content, it is incredibly softening too.
Because of its viscous texture, Sesame Oil works double-time below the skin’s surface and superficially. The result is a natural high-glow look that produces a light-reflecting shine without appearing artificially glossy.
4. Jojoba oil - Jojoba oil is so beneficial for lip care because it is rich in fatty acids. It is full of oleic, lignoceric, and gondoic acid, all of which provide great hydration on the lips. It heals dry and chapped lips.
Jojoba oil also acts as a barrier to protect your lips from the wind and cold temperatures. It protects them from dry, indoor heat, which can make lips rough and uncomfortable. It gives softer, smoother lips.
5. Barley extract- It is a very rich source of Vitamin E which replenishes your lips and provides smooth, shiny and toned lips.
6. Coconut oil- Coconut oil helps to lock moisture within the lips and prevents it from drying out. It heals, decreases swelling and relieves pain of cracked lips. It also protects your cracked lips from infections.
7. Olive oil- It provides natural SPF protection and also provides hydration to the cracked and chapped lips.