Ishmi pumpkin seed oil enriched with purely organic rosemary, lavender, cedarwood & tea tree oil increases blood circulation in the scalp and hair follicles resulting in completely stopping hair fall and regenerate new hair growth. It also absorbs into hair roots and nourishes the hair cuticles. It is specially designed to reduce the DHT hormone. Lower levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in hair follicles help prevent androgenetic hair loss.
Ishmi pumpkin seed hair oil is a blend of highly nourishing black sesame oil which are well known as potential 5α-reductase inhibitors. It also, aids in enhancing your hair’s natural color and provides a soothing effect on your scalp,
give a non-greasy feeling, adding shine and strength to your hair. This formulation is based on 100 % natural ingredients. It is Paraben free, No Mineral oil, Vegan & Dermatologically tested.
1. It strengthens hair follicles to reduce hair fall.
2. Ayurvedic DHT reducer formula helps treat scalp issues and makes hair roots healthy for proper hair growth.
3. Ishmi DHT reducer hair oil is blended with 8 powerful ingredients to stop hair fall and promote hair growth- Pumpkin oil, Black sesame oil, Coconut oil, and 5 essential oil- Rosemary, Cedarwood, tea tree, lavender and lemongrass with Vit-E, each oil reduces hair fall, especially in pattern baldness.
4. It stimulates hair growth to restore hair volume.
5. it is 100 % vegan, free from chemicals, mineral oil, parabens and petrochemicals.
How to use
Take a generous amount of oil in your palm and massage it on the scalp with your fingertips.
and help treat scalp issues so that the roots are healthy enough for proper hair growth.
1. Black sesame seed oil
Sesame oil is a rich source of essential fatty acids and antioxidants. It is very beneficial for hair and has numerous hair health benefits. The oil has antibacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties that help to treat several scalp and hair ailments. It is also enriched with vitamins B & E, and minerals such as magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, and protein. These nutrients help to strengthen the hair from the roots. These are the major benefits of sesame seed hair oil -
Promotes Hair Growth
Sesame oil is rich in polyunsaturated fatty acids such as omega-3 and omega-6 fats. These fatty acids help in hair growth. Sesame oil also stimulates blood circulation in hair follicles, thereby promotes hair growth.
Sesame oil possesses antimicrobial properties that help to treat dandruff. Sesame oil also moisturizes the scalp. It helps to treat scalp flaking and itching associated with dandruff.
Combat Scalp Dryness
The emollient properties of sesame oil smoothen your scalp and hair strands. The fatty acids in sesame oil help to combat dryness. Sesame oil penetrates deep into the hair roots and scalp ultimately nourishes, grows, and hydrates hair.
Treats Premature Graying
Sesame oil prevents premature graying of hair. Sesame oil has also hair-darkening properties. Regular use of the oil may help darken hair. The antioxidants in sesame oil may also help reverse the premature graying of hair.
Protects Hair from Harmful UV Rays
Sesame oil is a natural sun-blocking agent. It resists up to 30 percent of the UV rays.
Sesame oil has soothing properties. The heat from the styling tools can dry your scalp by removing all the moisture. Sesame oil may help seal the moisture and protects the air from further damage. Furthermore, sesame oil acts as a coolant.
Makes Hair Shinier
The emollient properties of sesame oil may help boost hair shine.
2. Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil - It contains healthy nutrients which improve blood circulation in the scalp and enhances hair growth, strengthening your hair so you will get healthy, luscious, and voluminous hair. It prevents hair breakage and split ends, contributing to improve hair length. Cold-pressed virgin coconut oil helps to moisturize your hair and scalp consequently adding luster and shine to the hair. It forms a layer or coat which protects the hair strands against ultraviolet rays damage.
3. Pumpkin Seed oil - It is an incredible nutrient for hair that is packed with vitamins and antioxidants. Pumpkin Seed Oil contains omega-3, essential fatty acid, zinc, vitamin E, Vitamin K, and phytosterol which is great for collagen production and ultimately stimulate hair growth.
Pumpkin Seed Oil is a great hair moisturizer that nourishes hair follicles and can promote hair thickness and hair count. The amounts of polyunsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants allow this oil to help maintain normal cell structure and retain moisture in the skin as well as the scalp and even hair.
It has rare amino acids that have some DHT-blocking properties. So it inhibits Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) production, testosterone, and androgen levels so it assists in controlling hair loss. DHT blocks the hair follicles from absorbing proteins.
4. Barley extract - Barley contains all the vital nutrients for hair health as well as vitamins B & E and antioxidants, that are essential for perfect hair nourishment and growth. Barley contains the mineral copper which is involved in the formation of melanin, a pigment that provides color to your hair.
5. Cedar wood essential oil - It promotes hair growth and reduces hair loss by balancing the oil-producing glands in the scalp. It also has antifungal and antibacterial properties, which can treat different conditions that may contribute to dandruff or hair loss. It soothes an itchy, flaking scalp. This may make it beneficial for treating dandruff and scalp eczema.
6. Lavender oil - It helps promote hair growth, it has antimicrobial properties hence it prevents bacteria and fungi from growth. It keeps your scalp healthy and makes your hair healthy and shiny.
7. Rosemary essential oil - It is best essential oil for hair growth also increases the thickness and volume of hair. It also acts as DHT reducer, helps to inhibit the conversion of testosterone to DHT. The oil stops the binding of DHT to hormone receptors. Lower levels of dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in hair follicles helps prevent androgenetic hair loss.
8. Tea Tree oil - It improves blood flow and allows nutrients to reach hair follicles, balances the pH level of the scalp. It stimulates the hair growth cycle to give you a head full of strong healthy hair. It soothes an itchy scalp, reduces dandruff and flaking and prevents excess oil production. It provides antifungal and antibacterial benefits.